For years, it has been the opinion of many people that renting makes you a second-class citizen. You were only supposed to rent temporarily until you could move up in the world and realize the American dream of buying a house. Those days are behind us. The world, as we know it, has changed a lot since 2008.
While purchasing a house may be a goal for many people, it’s often just less expensive and more convenient to be a renter. Here are 10 good reasons to lease at Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove Apartments & Corporate Suites:
- You spend a lot less on utilities. You will still need to pay for utilities when you rent, but chances are, your utility bills would be higher if you owned a house. At Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove Apartments & Corporate Suites, you pay a flat rate for utilities that never fluctuate during your lease term. It is one easy payment and no separate accounts to set up or keep up with. In addition, you save nearly $600.00 in connection fees as we have already paid them for you.
- You’re not liable for maintenance or repairs. When you own a house, you will have to pay for all of the maintenance and repairs. Since you cannot determine what will need to be fixed on a house, the costs can be astronomical. Have you ever seen the cost of a new Air Conditioner/Heat Pump? When you rent, you can leave the maintenance and repairs, as well as the costs, to your landlord. Did you know that the maintenance team at Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove won the 2013-2014 “Maintenance Technician of the Year” and “Maintenance Support Team Member of the Year” Awards? This was presented by the Apartment Association of North Alabama and they were the only winners in their class!
- You do not have to pay property taxes. On a list of things “A’int Nobody Got Time For”, THAT! Let the landlord pay those expensive taxes.
- You will probably have less debt. Between student loans, car loans and credit card payments, many people are already in debt before adding a mortgage payment.
- Homeowners insurance is more costly than Renters Insurance. In some parts of the country, house insurance can be over $2000.00 a year. At Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove, our residents can expect to pay less than $200.00 a year for renters insurance. Come to the office and we will refer you to agents that sell this affordable insurance. You will have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are protected.
- You have more opportunity and flexibility. Is it possible that your job could transfer you to another city or state? Is it possible that you might find an exciting new opportunity in another city or state? The answer to both of these questions is a resounding YES. At Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove, we offer Lease Terms that allow you the mobility to go where life takes you. If you have to list a house, it may take months to sell. Also, if the market is bad, you may end up losing thousands of dollars. Let’s also add that to our list of things “A’int Nobody Got Time For”.
- You can live in a superior neighborhood. Have you seen the prices of houses in the City of Madison, Alabama? Google it and then have someone handy to help “pick your jaw up off of the floor”. At Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove, you can live in a “Great City” without the “Great Expense”.
- You’ll be more financially secure. I think most of us were either affected by, or know someone who was affected by, the Crash of 2008. It was very disconcerting for millions of people to lose all of the equity in their homes. When you rent, you can put more of your hard earned money into savings. Then, you are not at the mercy of the economy when all of your savings were invested in a house.
- You can enjoy modern conveniences and luxuries. When you own a house, can you afford to buy and then maintain a Big Beautiful In ground Pool? Can you afford to purchase thousands of dollars’ worth of “State of the Art” Exercise Equipment? Can you afford to repair or replace major appliances? At Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove Apartments, we provide and then take care of all of this for you.
- It’s easier to redecorate. Renting your home does mean that you cannot make any major changes like painting or remodeling. Renting does mean that you can more easily update furnishings and decorations to suit your taste. It is much easier to keep up with modern trends when you don’t have to pay for the upkeep of the physical structure in which you reside.
I could probably think of many more reasons, but I think that you get the point. A home at Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove Apartments & Corporate Suites is “worry free”. No repairs, no taxes, no yard work and no stress. Please remember to refer your friends to Abby Glenn~A Quiet Cove. We pay referral fees and your friend will Love their new home.
Until next time! Joseph